Friday, February 16, 2007

How Reliance Infocomm Cheats Consumers: I am a Victim of Reliance Infocomm

Further Developments

Thank you all friends for your kind and encouraging replies. Special thanks to Shalini & Chlorophyta for giving me tips to proceed in the right direction to continue my fight

Last night, after a serious browsing, I could locate the mail id of Mr Anil Ambani himself and forwarded a set of email correspondence that I had with their local office. Today my in-box contained a mail form their corporate centre-customercare seeking my co-operation in furnishing additional details. I have replied them as below:
==========
Thank you very much for your mail. Frankly, I don't understand what you have meant by my issue number. If you are referring to the number for the Reliance mobile connections, they are 9380946677 and 9380946699. Both these lines have been switched off by me as I felt there is no point in charging the batteries daily and wasting my time. My live contact numbers are 9282101366 & 9884243022. However I would prefer to receive your response through my email id only.

In case you want to get yourself acquainted with the full details of my grievance against your company, you can visit the following link :
http://reliancemobilevictimsblog.blogspot.com/. Besides, feel free to call for the emails exchanged between me and Ms Venkateswari.Arumugam & Mr Pathi.Lakshman, both belonging to your organisation.

My stand on the issue is
1. I did a subsequent recharge on the mobile only to enable me to make calls to mobiles other than reliance and I have not submitted any specific request for a life time validity.
2. There is no need for me to opt for a life time prepaid, by paying additional amounts, and there by losing your offer of a two year incoming free with 2000 minutes of free calls to Reliance mobiles( that too within a week of accepting your offer).
3. Even during the end of Dec.2006, when I checked up with your reliance webworld office, I was only informed that my number has been blocked due to non receipt of application and address-proof
4. Whoever devised a scheme to convert this recharge into a life time prepaid should be a crook, who does not care about the customers.
5. It is absolutely unfair and a highly restrictive practice on the part of Reliance to now claim that the earlier offer stands closed and therefore nothing can be done in my case.
6. Under the circumstances, I have no intention of making any further monthly payment to a scheme which I did not opt for, to stay connected through Reliance.

===========

Once again I thank you all , friends. Further developments if any, I shall inform you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.